Thursday 28 April 2011

Royal Wedding

The Royal Wedding is tomorrow, to remember this event in the fture and celebrate the event I have searched for souvenirs!
I love this CathKidston keyring! great on your keys on on your bag! A small asset to seize!
Next the Jack Wills mugs! I love these. There is a huge element of fun involved, as you might already know Jack Wills offer mugs already with 'Wills' Printed on them so to put Wills and then have Kate I think is very cute! they cost £14.50 each. A cute addition to your cupboard without looking as antique as the vintage official Lady Diana & Charles wedding tea sets.
Isn't this funy? I was searching around for the best Royal Wedding souvenirs and I found out that if you are a couple and your name is Kate and William and visit Hush, a restaurant in London you receive a free two-course meal !
I hope you enjoy celebrating the Royal Wedding! And enjoyed this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment